This Canadian company reported encouraging findings from its first drill holes.
Drill results revealed that Aben Resources Ltd. (ABN:TSX.V; ABNAF:OTCQB) expanded the North Boundary zone at its Forrest Kerr project in British Columbia and confirmed “the presence of a robust mineralizing system in the area,” Jim Pettit, president and CEO, said in a news release.
Of the eight stepout holes at the North Boundary zone, for which Aben reported results, most hit shallow, high-grade gold mineralization and all encountered gold-silver-copper-zinc mineralization. The highlights included:
- Hole FK18-12 that showed 5.08 grams per ton (5.08 g/t) Au over 12 meters (12m)
- Hole FK18-13 that showed 23.3 g/t Au over 2m
- Hole FK18-17 that showed 10.62 g/t Au over 3m.
All of the findings portend well for the discovery of additional mineralized structures at Forrest Kerr, according to the company. The North Boundary zone remains open in all directions.
“Based on the geochemical and new geophysical data available to us, we can clearly see the potential of the area that now includes the North Boundary zone, the historic Noranda hole 230m to the south and the South Boundary zone another 1.5 kilometers further south,” Pettit added.
Of its current drill program at Forrest Kerr, Aben has completed 36 holes thus far, and assays remain pending for 27 of them. In other words, final results have been received for 3,000 meters of the total drilling anticipated, of 10,000m. “This new high-grade discovery is still in its early days, and with this increased drill program there will be news for some time to come,” according to Pettit.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Aben Resources. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Aben Resources, a company mentioned in this article.