With the disruption caused by Covid-19 and the threat of a global economic slowdown on the horizon, the battery raw materials supply chain has been thrown into unprecedented uncertainty.
To help you navigate the uncertainty caused by Covid-19 we will host a series of complimentary webinars looking at the impact of Covid-19 on the battery raw material supply chain.
Join the live webinar where you willl be able to ask questions directly to our panel of experts. Register to attend any webinars that interest you even if you cannot make the time specified. We’ll send you a link afterwards to watch the recording on-demand.
How Covid-19 has affected lithium markets
Tuesday, 23 June
New York 09:00 am | London 14:00 pm | Shanghai 21:00 pm
(Please note the time is subject to change)
An hour-long session tackling how Covid-19 has affected lithium markets in regards to supply, demand and prices.
We’ll be asking questions such as:
- Where are we now? A review of the lithium market compared to this time last year.
- How has Covid-19 affected lithium production globally?
- What long term impact to production are we likely to see due to Covid-19 disruptions?
- How has Covid-19 hit demand levels for lithium? And has the price reflected this?
- Will we see any shifts in the supply chain to reduce reliance on China?
Critical look into the impact of Covid-19 on cathode materials
Tuesday, 21 July
An hour-long session tackling how the coronavirus has affected cathode material markets, especially nickel and cobalt, in regards to supply, demand and prices.
- Where are we now? A review of cathode material markets compared with this time last year.
- How has Covid-19 disrupted cobalt supplies globally? What impact will this have on supply and demand?
- What impact has Covid-19 had on battery grade nickel production and consumption?
- What inefficiencies has the pandemic exposed in the supply chain?
- How will commodities prices be affected?
How will electric vehicle markets respond post Covid-19?
Tuesday, 18 August (Subject to change)
An hour-long session tackling EV markets and how they will respond during the Covid-19 recovery and which key trends look set to define the new future.
- Will we see a change in approach from OEMs following the end of the global lockdown?
- Have EVs & batteries been shielded from the economic downturn?
- Will there be a change in attitude from consumers towards more environmentally friendly vehicles?
- What impact will the stimulus measures in China have on EV consumption? Will we see a recovery in these markets?
- Will the current situation present an opportunity for greater diversification of the supply chain outside of APAC?
Covid-19 & the battery raw material supply chain
Join Fastmarkets’ in-house experts for a 1.5-hour session looking at:
- How Covid-19 has disrupted the battery raw material supply chain.
- The lasting impacts this may have on the market (or how it won’t).
- The impact on nickel, cobalt and lithium specifically.
Available on-demand – watch the webinar here.
If you have any questions about the webinars and how to join one, or you have any suggestions for future webinars, email [email protected].